Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stuck

Currently i'm stuck in my boyfriend's apartment while he's at work making money to put food on our table. Not really though, we're not living together but he is bringing home Chinese food so I guess it's the same thing? Anyway just to outline some things I've noticed today and things that have happened


  • I came across my boyfriend's old blog. I'm totally jealous of the way the talks about his ex-gf. I have no reason to be, but hey i'm a chick. Feelings = caught. But he'll never know this 'cause i'll never tell him because it's insignificant. Still, he made mention of some "love tokens" this girl gave him a couple of Christmases ago. The fuck is up with that?
  • I got a call from Best Buy to come in for an interview on Monday. Hurrah! I needed a second job, it was actually on my "2011 to-do list" over at Listography.com. So kudos to me.
  • Tickets for Korean Music Fest go on sale tomorrow. I'm totally stoked, and will totally be buying after I get everything outlined with my Oppa.
  • Birth control appointment tomorrow. Blegh - totally forgot about that.
  • I'm starving and I want whatever Chinese food my boyfriend is bringing home.
  • I'm an awkward turtle today. I won't come out of my boyfriend's room because I don't want my boyfriend's roommates to see me.
  • I need a sewing machine and Project Runway is the shit. 

1 comment: