Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Is any of this for real...or not?"

After one whole year and some bronze change I am currently boyfriend-less. Facebook says otherwise but that's only because neither one of wants anyone to blow up our respective inbox's pretending to care why we split.  Technically it's not a split, it's a 'break' one that I initially suggested but quickly reneged on until he let me know that he felt like I needed the break because my feelings don't match his. Apart of me wanted to tell him that I love him and I don't want to take a break, but an even bigger part of me told me not to jump the gun and take this as a win/lose situation.  The win? I'm a free bitch baby, the lose? I no longer have an awesome boyfriend.  While i'm not mopey or depressed about this break I won't act like i'm not going to miss him because I am! He made me laugh, he understood me, and he was adorable BUT he was the first committed sexual relationship I have ever experienced and I should probably sow my oats while i'm young. If we're meant to be together....we'll be together. Cliche' but true, don't judge.  

On to happier things, I've decided on a tattoo! Finally, right? I've been contemplating a ton of ideas since last year but I decided on this:


The Organization XIII symbol from Kingdom Hearts 2! For those not familiar with the perfection that is Kingdom Hearts, kill yourself but you can read all about Organization XIII here.  But too make a long story short Organization XIII are a group of thirteen (gasp!) powerful Nobodies who seek to reclaim their hearts to become whole or Somebodies again.  It's all very deep, and intricate.  

Of course i'll get it shaded in but i'm having trouble deciding on where to put it.  Back of the arm, side of the arm, or forearm? It'll be a spur of the moment decision I suppose.  



KH spam! Probably the most beautiful video game ever. It's also my favorite video game ever aside from Final Fantasy VII <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment