Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Aloha~

So I live in Hawaii now, yeah I know random as fuck but it's a nice change or whatever blah blah blah.  As of right now my family and I are living out of our suitcases in a decent hotel provided by the military but on Friday we get to move into our house! It's awesome because we were supposed to wait at least six months for housing but we've only been here for a week and we got a house. I'M SO EXCITED :)



Anyway, I need a job son. On the real. But first things first, I have to get back in school. I was way off track at my old school, moving here lit a fire under my ass to be quite honest. On another note i'm addicted to poke ahi (tuna marinated in sea salt, soy sauce, green onions and lots of other great stuff) they sell it in the commissary here on base and like every restaurant around here. I have this thing for raw fish anyway (I used to eat raw salmon from the Fresh Market all of the time in Cola) but it really is great ;3

I'm jet-lagged like hayle. It's 8:25PM here, but my body is still set in EST. I shut down around this time 'cause i'm so used to going to bed at like 2:00AM eastern time. Then I wake up at like 6AM. The internet in this place sucks as well, I can't get my PS3 to connect to the media server (first world problems) so every night I watch Crows Zero (not complaining I love that movie) which resorts in sweet dreams about Shun Oguri.  My hair looks like shit, my skin has broken out for the first time in years, and i'm retaining water weight like crazy so my face is swollen but I think I might be happy - so i'm not complaining.

Here's a random 8tracks mix of some songs i've been enjoying lately. Some new some old - enjoy <3 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Welcome to Hawaii! XD I know change can be rough, but it sounds like you're handling it incredibly well. I really do hope you enjoy the islands--food is definitely the first step to getting familiar with the incredibly differently culture! Ahi poke is my boyfriend's absolute favorite--he orders it at any fishy restaurant that offers it in Seattle. Let me know if you have any questions about Hawaii! I miss it so much--I can't wait to visit during winter break! Also, I know what you mean about trying to get back on track in a few ways--one especially in regards to my blog. I haven't been blogging at all this summer--SORRY! SO MUCH!--but I'm finally back into it! Anyway, let me know if you have any questions, you wanna vent, you wanna just chat--anything. Because I'm back, I'm here to stay, and I'd really like to start connecting again. Thank you so much for your continuous support of Fashionwrites--I appreciate it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete